In contrast to conventional menstrual cups, Beppy Cup is the most innovative menstrual cup that allows women to experience more freedom during their period. Making love is one of the most important features of the Beppy Cup. With the Beppy Cup you will feel safe and secure. Thanks to the soft and flexible material, the Beppy Cup adapts completely to your body, so you enjoy maximum comfort and reduce the risk of leaks. The mug is available in 4 different color combinations: pink / purple, black / purple, turquoise / transparent and red / orange. For each color combination there is also a matching silicone bag and 2 practical cotton bags to safely transport or store the cup.
Use for different occasions.
Beppy Cup is a perfect alternative to normal cups, but has also been developed for various other occasions. For example, the Beppy Cup allows you to have sex during your period. It’s invisible so your partner won’t notice that you’re menstruating. In addition, Beppy cups do not have a handle, but a loop to make them easier to remove. The Beppy Cup gives you more freedom when swimming, visiting the sauna, exercising, going out or having sex during your period.
The best guarantee of quality
The Beppy Cup was developed by women for women and has been carefully dermatologically and clinically tested. The Beppy Cup is made from skin-friendly, non-toxic medical grade silicone.
The Beppy Cup is hygienically manufactured under constant supervision in accordance with the international standard ISO 13485: 2016 (certification of medical devices).
Discover the benefits
- With the Beppy Cup you are much more free during your period. They can just work out, swim, go to the sauna, or make love.
- Beppy Cup has no handle, but a practical removal loop.
- Beppy Cup is soft and very comfortable, it adapts to your body.
- No unpleasant smell.
- Hygienic and skin-friendly medical silicone.
- The Beppy Cup has an anti-leakage rim on the inside of the cup, which reduces the risk of leakage.
- The mug is sold in pairs to reduce the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Always have a clean, sterilized cup in your pocket.
- Available in different colors.
How do you use the Beppy CUP?
- Fold the Beppy Cup up and place the cup in the vagina. Fitting the Beppy Cup takes some practice, but very quickly it is smooth and easy, just like using contact lenses.
- Use two fingers to push the Beppy Cup further into the correct position.
- The Beppy Cup takes the shape of your body thanks to its soft material.
- Make sure the Beppy Cup is open by touching the bottom of the cup. It should be completely flat.
- The Beppy Cup has no handle, but a removal loop. So you can remove the cup with one finger.
- Do what you want for a maximum of 8 hours. Remove the Beppy Cup using the practical removal loop. It is impossible for the Beppy Cup to go away in your body.
What else do you need to know?
If this is your first time using a menstrual cup, it is advisable to start with the Beppy cup. Please remember that if you use the Beppy Cup during intercourse, you can easily get pregnant. Please note: As with other cups, the Beppy Cup is not a contraceptive. Always wait to remove the Beppy Cup after intercourse until your vagina returns to its “normal” shape. Do not use the Beppy Cup if your hymen is still intact. Do not use the Beppy Cup for more than 8 hours. The minimum duration of use depends on your menstrual period.